Our full address
The Coral Beach Club, Beach Road, Matabungkay, Lian, 4216, Batangas, Philippines
Email us on:
Call or text us on:
+63 917 901-4635 (Globe)
+63 919 822-0383 (Smart)
Skype call or message us on:
To find us and plan your route, click below:
Directions on how to get to the Coral Beach Club
Top Tip: We highly recommend the free download travel app called WAZE which will calculate your best route taking into account traffic and other factors as well as giving you an ETA, alternatively Google Maps has a similar app.
- Take the South Super Highway (SLEX) and exit at Carmona, Eton, Greenfields or Santa Rosa
- Follow the signs for Tagaytay and when you have climbed the hill and arrived there turn right and head in the direction of Nasugbu, it’s a straight road and you will pass through Tagaytay town then start to descend towards the coast
- Pass under the large arch that says “Welcome to Nasugbu”, this the entry point to the municipality of Nasugbu (not the town proper) At the one roundabout you will encounter, take the first exit right
- After a further 7-8 km from there, you will reach a big T-junction beside a sugar mill and a Shell garage, turn left for Lian
- Pass through Lian and after 15 km you will reach the right turn that is signposted Matabungkay Beach
- Proceed up the hill, down the other side into the town and at the 7-Eleven, turn right and after 520 meters you will have arrived at the Coral Beach Club on your left hand side.
Starting off from Mall of Asia or City of Dreams, head south on Cavitex then pass through the 4 towns of Kawit, Tanza, Naic and Ternate before the beautiful drive through the Mount Palay Palay National Park and through the Kaybiang Tunnel. Carry on south and head around Nasugbu and then onto the Lian-Calatagan road.....Matabungkay and Coral Beach await......
There a variety of bus companies that run services to and from western Batangas (do not go to Batangas City) including San Augustin, BSE (Batman Starexpress), Calatagan Carriers and the most frequent which is DLTB. Check online for their terminals and look for services that go to Nasugbu, Lian or Calatagan.
Go to Taft Ave, Pasay look for the DLTB Bus Terminal.
- Ask for the bus going to NASUGBU via LIAN
- Alight in Lian town centre at the 7-Eleven
- Go to the Public Market and look for the jeepney heading to Matabungkay. Ask the driver to drop you here at the Coral Beach Club or call/text us ahead on 0917 901 4635 and we will collect you (for a small fee).
‘Let the train take the strain’ the old ad slogan used to say….so why not take the stress out of your travel plans by having us arrange a private pickup with a new vehicle, trained driver and inclusive of all tolls and fuel charges. Whether you are arriving at the airport or wanting to be picked up from your home or hotel, why not inquire about our private transfer service….any time, any place, any number….see you soon